Thursday, July 1, 2010

At Hurricane Harbor Water Park

So I went to Hurricane Harbor water park with my kids today. I have given up thinking I will look anything but horrid in a swim suit and just hope that I am right that most people could care less. While there, I thought about all the rides that I won't be embarrassed to get on after I lose some weight. I am afraid of some of the tubes because I have nightmares of getting stuck and making the news "Fat woman thinks she can fit in the black hole" or something like that. Also, I wonder if the rides are rated for my weight. Am I going to be "the one" to break it. At least my weight makes me go really fast down the slides. I rode the kamakazi racers with my kids and ended up all the way at the end of the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment