Friday, July 9, 2010

Visit to the Diatician

I went to the diatician yesterday. She took a history of my dieting and gave me a book to read. Some of the things that insurance requires is so funny to me. Do they think we spent our lives getting fat an woke up one morning, looked in the mirror and said " oh my god. I am fat. I think I will go and have surgery." seriously. Can't they just assume that most fat people have tried many diets. Anyway, I did my part. At least I don't have to try another diet for 6 months to get approval, like some people. The book gave me details on expectations for surgery and the diet I will be expected to follow. It makes it all more real. I dreamed about it last night. I watched them throw away my stomach and when I looked back I was skinny. It's strange to imagine the possibility of being skinny. I gave that dream up a long time ago, and now I can just barely imagine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment